Busabout sees itself as a valuable public asset and as such seeks to provide services that connect people and places, and enhance our communities.
Essential to this goal is ensuring that our services are always safe, convenient and comfortable for our customers to use. Additionally, we understand that the user experience our customers receive is also enhanced by having ready access to useful and relevant information about our services, along with access to our staff for assistance as required.
Communicating with Busabout
Busabout works with Transport for NSW to ensure that our customers have multiple, easy-to-use channels for information. These include:
- Our company website busaboutwagga.com.au
- Transport for NSW’s Trip Planner website transportnsw.info
- Direct telephone access to our staff (02) 5942-6600 for information regarding timetables, lost property, complaints/compliments, service delays and on-road events, and other service enquiries.
- Access to the Transport for NSW Transport Infoline “131500” which includes our up-to-date timetable information.
- Ensuring our buses display clear destination signs.
- Regularly maintain timetable displays at interchanges and bus stops.
We also provide up to date information via our social media channels, and it is here that we post all short-notice information around road obstructions, managing flooding, service interruptions and the like.
You can find us on Social Media here:
We also use these social media channels to keep our community abreast of our company initiatives and community engagement activities.
At Busabout we value all customer feedback, and we undertake to:
- To investigate and respond to all customer complaints with within two working days, and endeavour to have all complaints resolved within 5 working days.
- Use all customer complaint information to review and where possible improve our services.
- Busabout engages with the community through a number of means and is always seeking to better understand the needs of our customers. In this regard we:
- Work with property developers and relevant councils to ensure that services are established to meet the needs to newly established estates and communities.
- Work with schools to ensure students learn how to travel safely and respectfully with regards other customers.
- Conduct frequent evaluation of bus loadings to ensure that services don’t become uncomfortable and / or overloaded.
- We have also published on our website our customer charter that outlines in detail how we seek to ensure the best possible experience for our customers and the communities we serve